Chinese OEMs Continue to Dominate Global Solar PV Module Market
There was a huge increase in the annual installed capacity of solar Photovoltaic (PV) power in 2010. With a surge in low cost equipment providers in China, the cumulative installed capacity increased from 22,900 MW in 2009 to 39,529 MW in 2010. Germany recorded the highest solar PV installations of 17,370 MW, followed by Spain, Japan, Italy and the US.
Chinese solar PV module manufacturers showed very high growth in 2010. Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd, Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited, Trony Solar Corporation and Trina Solar Limited have been in the top 10 solar PV module manufacturers since 2009.Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd and Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited held the top position in the crystalline module market in 2010. First Solar, Sharp Corporation and United Solar Ovonic LLC retained their positions.
- Â Analysis of the solar market form demand side
- Â Analysis of the solar market form supply side
- Â Expected trends in the market
Key topics covered:
- Â Global Solar PV Module Market Share Analysis – Chinese OEMs Continue to Dominate
- Â Major Solar PV Module Manufacturers, Change in Market Growth, 2008-2010
- Â Solar PV Module Production Share in 2010, Top Five Countries
- Â Solar PV Module Manufacturers, Global, Major Crystalline Module Production Share by Country, 2010 3.4 Solar PV Module Pricing, Global, 2010
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/1162e1da/global_solar_pv_mo
Source: GlobalDataChina, equipment providers, Germany, globaldata, Italy, japan, module manufacturers, pv installations, pv power, solar market, solar module, solar pv installation, Spain, suntech power holdings co, united solar ovonic llc, US, yingli green energy holding co
Short URL: http://www.solarthermalmagazine.com/?p=17451